Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
|Long Grained Rice||1 cup|
|Fried Rice Laksa Paste||1 package|
|Frozen Cook Prawn||5|
|Fish cake||2 pieces|
|Coconut Cream||1 tbsp|
How to cook
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker.
- Stir in laksa paste, oil, red chilli (sliced), salt, pepper and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place the tau pok (small pieces), cooked prawns, and fishcake (sliced) on top and let it cook.
- Halfway through cooking, open the lid and add spring onion. Cover and let it fully cook.
- Once done, fluff the rice before plating.
- Sprinkle beansprout (blanched) and fried onion and serve.
You may also like
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Curry Fried Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles (Halal)
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Dumpling Fried Rice
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Chicken Brown Rice
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice