Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Dried Tangerine Peel
How to cook
Prepare lotus seed
- Soak lotus seeds for 30 minutes. Split each into half and remove the black germ in between.
Prepare tangerine peel
- Use a knife to carefully scrape away most of the white bitter pith on the inside of the peel.
- Add boiling water to the oats. Stir and set aside.
- Add the red beans, lotus seeds, tangerine peel and water into the pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick-release when it is ready.
- Open the pressure cooker lid, and add oats, dried longan and sugar.
- Saute on high for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve hot or cold.
- The dessert will thicken further as it cools.
You may also like
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Caramelised Apple Crumble
French Almond Apple Tart
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
butter marble cake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Banana Bread Pudding
Eight treasure rice
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Easy Homemade Churros