Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Dried Tangerine Peel
How to cook
Prepare lotus seed
- Soak lotus seeds for 30 minutes. Split each into half and remove the black germ in between.
Prepare tangerine peel
- Use a knife to carefully scrape away most of the white bitter pith on the inside of the peel.
- Add boiling water to the oats. Stir and set aside.
- Add the red beans, lotus seeds, tangerine peel and water into the pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick-release when it is ready.
- Open the pressure cooker lid, and add oats, dried longan and sugar.
- Saute on high for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve hot or cold.
- The dessert will thicken further as it cools.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Peach Gum Dessert
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Banana Bread Pudding
Durian Sticky Rice
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Easy Homemade Churros
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Strawberry Panna Cotta
French Almond Apple Tart4.0 (3)
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake