Light Soya Sauce
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- Combine corn starch, tapioca starch, rice flour and water in a bowl.
- Mix well until the flour is fully dissolved.
- Brush a steaming tray with canola oil to prevent the flour mixture from sticking to it.
- Boil water in a long and wide pot or pan. Pour the flour mixture on the steaming tray and place it slightly above the boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Chop the prawns roughly and scatter them all over the mixture with some spring onions.
- Cover and steam for another 3 minutes.
- Use a spatula and roll the mixture up gently. Add a little canola oil to help you with this if it continues to stick to the tray in certain areas.
- Drizzle light soya sauce and sprinkle the remaining spring onions before serving!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!