Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set them aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in the ice water bath.
Assemble & serve
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mug Date Cake
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Iron Rich Platters
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Fish Maw Soup
Kimchi Fried Rice
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
One-Pan Mantou Pizza