Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set them aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in the ice water bath.
Assemble & serve
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Chocolate Chips Peanut Cookies
Lion Bread (National Day Special)
Korean Steamed Eggs
Mug Date Cake
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Cake in a Jar5.0 (2)
Sweet Corn Chowder
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Deep Fried Durian Puffs5.0 (1)