|Canned Tuna In Oil||3 cans|
|Kalamata Olives||1⁄2 cup|
|Pickled Capers||1⁄4 cup|
|Fresh Dill||2 tbsp|
|Fennel Bulb||1⁄2 cup|
|Red Wine Vinegar||1⁄4 cup|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1⁄3 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 pinch|
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
You may also like
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Chicken Salad Spread
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Salmon Belly Skewers
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Iron Rich Platters
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Mango Sago with Pomelo