Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
|For braising Baby Abalone|
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
cut into 2cm length
Dark Soy Sauce
chopped into chunks
Light Soy Sauce
|For Claypot Rice|
(Pre-soaked for 2hrs)
Chinese Sausages (Lup Cheong)
How to cook
- Marinate the chicken pieces with seasonings.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use medium-high heat and stir fry spring onion with oil till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and continue to stir fry.
- Add in chicken stock and bring to boil. Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in baby abalone and simmer for 20 mins.
- Season with pepper and sugar.
- Add in dark soya sauce, rice wine & truffle oil. Set aside.
- Cook pre-soaked rice and Chinese sausage in a claypot or rice cooker.
- Add in kai lan and marinated chicken when rice is 80% cooked.
- Pour the braised abalone and sauce over the rice when cooked.
- Cover the lid and continue to cook over high heat for 3 mins.
- Ready to serve.
You may also like
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Healthy Yu Sheng
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Coffee Pork Ribs
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Chinese Fish Congee
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Dumpling Fried Rice
Prawn Rice Rolls
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Seafood Pao Fan
Prosperity Pen Cai
Har Cheong Gai
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce