Espresso Strong Coffee
separated and use 4 yolks and 2 egg-whites
How to cook
- Prepare the espresso coffee and put it into a shallow dish and set it aside.
- Beat egg yolks with the caster sugar in a large bowl with electric beaters until is pale and thick.
- Add the mascarpone and mix gently until it just combines.
- Beat egg whites in a medium bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip enough of the Savoiardi biscuits into the coffee and place the 1st layer in a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover the layer of biscuits with one-third of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layers 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Dust the last layer of cream with generously cocoa powder and let it rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours before slicing or scooping to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Chocolate Chip Bread
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Peach Sponge Cake
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Durian Sticky Rice
Berry Christmas Cookies2.0 (1)
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Honey Walnut Cake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)