Thai Mango Sticky Rice
fresh honey mango
skinned & sliced
|1 1⁄4 cups|
How to cook
- Rinse rice under cold water till it becomes clear.
- Add rice & water into the rice cooker & let it stand for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cook your rice & water in the rice cooker.
- Once cooked, leave the rice to sit for 5 minutes.
- Start preparing the sauce.
- Boil coconut milk, sugar, and salt together.
- Bring it to a simmer by lowering the heat until the sauce has thickened & sugar dissolved.
- While waiting, fluff the rice with a rice paddle.
- Once the sauce has been cooked, pour in ¾ of it into the rice.
- Mix it together for 10 minutes to allow the rice to absorb the coconut sauce.
- Assemble the rice with sliced mango & spoon the remaining sauce over.
- Serve it while hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Eight treasure rice
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Durian Sticky Rice
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Rose-Flavoured Glutinous Rice Balls
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Durian Ice Cream
Lemon Cardamom Cake
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Easy Numbers Cake
Banana Bread Pudding