Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Blue Spirulina Powder
freeze-dried dragon fruit
red yeast paste
a few slices or use ginger powder
bird's nest - sugar free
How to cook
To make Tang Yuan:
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm water.
- Add glutinous rice flour and knead till you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pcs and add the colour (keep one piece white), knead until the colour combine.
- Break into small pieces, form into small balls with the palm of your hands and cook in boiling water until all float up.
- Strain and keep in a bowl filled with cold water.
To make Gingery Syrup:
- Combine all ginger syrup ingredients together and cook until they boil and let it simmer for around 10-15 mins.
- When ready to eat, strain the glutinous balls into a bowl, pour a bottle of Sugar Free Bird’s nest and drizzle with ginger syrup.
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Yuan Yang Caramel Snowskin Mooncake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Honey Walnut Cake
Peach Gum Dessert
Durian Ice Cream
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Easy Homemade Churros
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Thai Mango Sticky Rice