Blue Spirulina Powder
freeze-dried dragon fruit
red yeast paste
a few slices or use ginger powder
bird's nest - sugar free
How to cook
To make Tang Yuan:
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm water.
- Add glutinous rice flour and knead till you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pcs and add the colour (keep one piece white), knead until the colour combine.
- Break into small pieces, form into small balls with the palm of your hands and cook in boiling water until all float up.
- Strain and keep in a bowl filled with cold water.
To make Gingery Syrup:
- Combine all ginger syrup ingredients together and cook until they boil and let it simmer for around 10-15 mins.
- When ready to eat, strain the glutinous balls into a bowl, pour a bottle of Sugar Free Bird’s nest and drizzle with ginger syrup.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Yuan Yang Caramel Snowskin Mooncake
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Durian Sticky Rice
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Chocolate Chip Bread
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Durian Ice Cream
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)