Hua Tiao Wine
adjust to taste
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- To a bowl, we'll add chicken stock, light soy sauce, hua tiao cooking wine (optional), sesame oil, salt, minced ginger, minced garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Make a slit in the back of prawns and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!