Spinach Breakfast Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
just wash if using baby spinach
or 1 tsp thyme leaves
How to cook
Prepare spinach & mushroom
- Wash and pluck spinach into 4-inch lengths.
- Remove the stalk and the black gills from the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside on the serving plate.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until brown and tender. Add to the serving plate.
- Serve with eggs (poached or sunny side up), sliced avocado and halved cherry tomatoes (fresh or cooked).
- Team this with some crumbled feta, a slice of whole-wheat toast, sausage, or your favourite relish for a bit of a change-up.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!