Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cut salmon into cubes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat a pan, add oil and slightly fry the salmon then set aside.
- As per instructions on the pack, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Before draining the spaghetti, remember to set aside some cooking water.
- Drain the spaghetti, and mix with the Pesto adding a little cooking water to better stir the ingredients.
- Mix well, then add the salmon cubes.
- Garnish with basil as desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Hot Smoked Salmon
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce