previously boiled cooled
Orange Jelly Crystals
Mandarin Orange Segments
How to cook
- Mix together the milk powder with previously boiled cooled water.
- Stir well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix jelly crystals with hot water.
- Stir well until crystals dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and leave it to chill in the freezer until the mixture is almost set.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and whip it with the prepared Isomil until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Return the mixture to the refrigerator to set.
- Serve with orange segments.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!