Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
How to cook
- Wash the Salmon Head and collar to remove any impurities.
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels to ensure minimal moisture.
- Pre-heat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- Sprinkle salt on the cut side of the fish head, and put into the oven, grill till slightly charred, this will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the fish head over & sprinkle the skin side with some salt. Again, grill till slightly charred, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & serve immediately with a slice of lemon on the side.
You may also like
Tofu Meat Balls
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Grilled Grey Mullet
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Golden Chicken Ingot
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms