Salt Grilled Salmon Head & Collar
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or salmon collar
How to cook
- Wash the Salmon Head and collar to remove any impurities.
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels to ensure minimal moisture.
- Pre-heat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- Sprinkle salt on the cut side of the fish head, and put into the oven, grill till slightly charred, this will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the fish head over & sprinkle the skin side with some salt. Again, grill till slightly charred, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & serve immediately with a slice of lemon on the side.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!