Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or fish sauce
How to cook
- Season minced chicken with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry minced chicken with sliced garlic in a pan over medium heat for 2-3 mins until cooked.
- Stir constantly to break up any lumps and set aside in a bowl for later.
- Fry the Chinese sausage slices for about 2 mins until lightly brown on both sides. Set aside. Use the same oil to flavour and cook the eggs.
- Fry the eggs in the same pan over medium-low heat. Cover with a lid (or some aluminum foil) and cook for about 3 mins or until the egg yolks are still slightly runny or to your own liking.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Top your eggs with lots of pepper, minced meat and Chinese sausage.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions. Best to enjoy it with warm bread!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!