Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
|For the Crust|
|For Blueberry Compote|
|For Cheesecake Filling|
How to cook
- Combine walnuts with graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of the 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C and remove from the oven and cool completely.
Prepare blueberry Compote
- Combine blueberries with lemon juice, water, and corn starch over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally for 2-3 mins until thickened.
- Beat the softened cream cheese in an electric mixer and add sugar and yogurt, vanilla extract and corn starch and mix until combined.
- Add one egg at a time until just combined then pour it over the crust.
- Add spoonfuls of blueberry compote to the top and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 1 hour at 180°C. Then cool for an hour on the counter before removing it from the spring form pan.
- Cool it completely in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When it’s ready to serve, decorate the top of the cake with the thinly sliced peach and blueberries. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Berry Christmas Cookies
Peach Sponge Cake
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Baileys Irish Cheesecake1.0 (1)
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Peach Gum Dessert
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Cake in a Jar
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Durian Sticky Rice
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies