Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Banana Oatmeal Cereal
|1 1⁄4 cups|
large sized, over-ripe
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 350°C.
- Mix the eggs, milk, and vanilla and combine with mashed bananas and melted butter.
- Add in the baking soda, cinnamon, flour, and banana oatmeal cereal and stir - the batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Grease the loaf pans and pour the batter in.
- Place in the oven on a low rack so the top of the loaf pans are in the center of the oven.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!