No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
How to cook
Prepare ice-cream balls
- Pre-scoop and form the ice cream into evenly shaped balls.
- Place in the freezer to firm up.
Making corn flakes mixture
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, then add crushed corn flakes and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Transfer the corn flakes mixture into a shallow dish and allow to cool.
Assemble & serve
- Once the corn flakes mixture cooled, place the ice-cream balls in it and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Press the corn flakes mixture around the outer surface if a thicker coating is desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries or other toppings of your choice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Spooky Peanut Butter Cup
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Stir Fry KangKong
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake5.0 (4)
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Kimchi Fried Rice
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries