Multigrain Fruity Cookies
GERBER Multigrain Banana Apple Strawberry Cereal
GERBER Applesauce Puree
unsalted butter, at room temperature
a ripe banana, mashed
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine cereal, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, applesauce and banana in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in cereal mixture.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
cny almond cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Easy Homemade Granola
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Easy Numbers Cake
Chocolate Molten Lava