Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
GERBER Multigrain Banana Apple Strawberry Cereal
GERBER Applesauce Puree
unsalted butter, at room temperature
a ripe banana, mashed
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine cereal, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, applesauce and banana in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in cereal mixture.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!