Glutinous Rice Flour
White Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Roast sesame seeds
- Roast the white sesame seeds on a pan heated on low covered.
Prepare peanut powder
- Mix roasted white sesame seeds, sugar and grounded peanut together.
- Combine glutinous rice flour and water until smooth.
- Heat up your pan on low heat with oil. Throw in your flour mixture. Cover and let it cook for about 20 seconds.
- Then, mix it around and cook it for another 20 seconds covered.
- Stir fry for about another minute until everything is cooked through and turned into dough.
Assemble & serve
- Transfer your cooked mixture into the peanut mixture.
- Toss it around and use scissors to cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- It is highly recommended to serve this immediately after prepare it.
You may also like
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Banana Bread Pudding
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Peach Sponge Cake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Iron Rich Platters
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles