Glutinous Rice Flour
White Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Roast sesame seeds
- Roast the white sesame seeds on a pan heated on low covered.
Prepare peanut powder
- Mix roasted white sesame seeds, sugar and grounded peanut together.
- Combine glutinous rice flour and water until smooth.
- Heat up your pan on low heat with oil. Throw in your flour mixture. Cover and let it cook for about 20 seconds.
- Then, mix it around and cook it for another 20 seconds covered.
- Stir fry for about another minute until everything is cooked through and turned into dough.
Assemble & serve
- Transfer your cooked mixture into the peanut mixture.
- Toss it around and use scissors to cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- It is highly recommended to serve this immediately after prepare it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Durian Sticky Rice
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)