optional or use honey
How to cook
Cook the sago
- Bring a small pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add the sago pearls, reduce to medium heat and simmer for about 12 mins, or until the sago is translucent.
- Drain and rinse sago in cold water to prevent overcooking.
- Store in room temp water until ready to use.
Prepare the mango mixture
- Cut mangoes into cubes and reserve 1/3 of the cubes for garnishing.
- Blend the remaining mango cubes, coconut milk, evaporated milk and honey (if using) until smooth.
- You may strain it if you want a smoother mixture.
- Chill in the fridge until cold. You may also add ice cubes if serving immediately.
- Pour the mixture into bowls, stir in the cooked sago.
- Add the reserved mango cubes, pomelo pulp and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!