Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Ee Fu Noodle
Lump Crab Meat
Swanson Chicken Broth
Sole Fish Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch Ee Fu noodles in hot water till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Bring wok to medium high heat with oil and fry sole fish powder till fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Deglaze with Chinese wine, chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add Ee Fu noodles, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and braise for 5–7 mins.
- Add yellow chives, bean sprouts, sesame oil and fold in well over medium-high heat for 5 mins until the sauce is reduced.
- Plate the noodles and top with cooked crabmeat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!