Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
|Fish Maw Soup||2 cans|
|Pork belly||300 g|
|Fresh Shitake mushroom||3|
|Mei cai||1 tbsp|
|Dong cai||1 tbsp|
|Chinese wine||1 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 tsp|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
How to cook
- Mix pork belly (minced), Shitake mushrooms (diced), bamboo shoots (diced), white onions (diced), tau kwa (chopped), dong cai (rinsed & diced), mei cai (rinsed & diced), salt, sugar and corn flour together well.
- Form into a ball (50g each) and set aside.
- Bring the fish maw soup to a boil, then add in the meatballs piece by piece.
- Simmer the meatballs over slow heat till cooked. Add in wolfberries and Chinese wine.
- Blanch the nai bai over boiling water and arrange on a deep dish.
- Pour the meatballs and the fish maw soup over it. Serve hot.
You may also like
Tom Yum Goong
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Easy Bean Stew
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Cream of Tomato Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Chinese Watercress Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Japanese Udon Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean