|Corn Kernels||120 g|
|Corn Flour||45 g|
|Coconut Cream||200 ml|
How to cook
Prepare banana leaves
- Cut the banana leaves into rectangular sizes. Wash and boil to soften the leaves.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water (mixture A) till smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring (mixture B) to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cornflour and water mixture (A) and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn kernels.
- While the mixture is still warm, spread 2 tbsp of corn mixture onto each banana leaf.
- Work quickly as it will harden as it cools. You can heat the saucepan over medium-low heat to keep it warm.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set. Garnish with more corn or shredded coconut to your preference.
You may also like
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Iron Rich Platters
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing