Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
|1 1⁄2 cups|
All Purpose Flour
How to cook
- Beat butter, brown sugar and castor sugar until the mixture becomes pale and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add corn flakes, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon mixture onto muffin tray greased with cooking oil.
- Bake at 160°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling on baking tin for 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cookies onto a rack to cool completely.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Chocolate Chip Bread
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Churros Ice Cream Bowl