Japanese Udon Soup
|Wakame seaweed||2 tbsp|
|Bonito flakes||1⁄4 cup|
|Silken tofu||150 g|
|large-sized Shiitake mushroom||1|
|Soft udon noodles||200 g|
|Optional: Add in some soba sauce, furikake or other toppings for added flavour|
How to cook
- Cut the block of tofu into cubes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms into strips.
Cooking the noodles
- Pour the water into the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker to cook.
- Place all the ingredients (wakame seaweed, bonito flakes, tofu & mushroom) inside the rice cooker.
- Put in the udon noodles last and close the lid to cook.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistency, turn off the rice cooker.
- Serve warm in a bowl.
You may also like
Cream of Tomato Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Family Treasure Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper