Optional: Add in some soba sauce, furikake or other toppings for added flavour
How to cook
- Cut the block of tofu into cubes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms into strips.
Cooking the noodles
- Pour the water into the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker to cook.
- Place all the ingredients (wakame seaweed, bonito flakes, tofu & mushroom) inside the rice cooker.
- Put in the udon noodles last and close the lid to cook.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistency, turn off the rice cooker.
- Serve warm in a bowl.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Salmon Head Soup4.0 (1)
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Chinese Watercress Soup
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)