Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Basilico Pasta Sauce
How to cook
- Crack eggs into a small bowl.
- Pour Barilla sauce into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and pour the eggs one by one into the sauce making sure you leave space between them.
- Cook for 1 minute, then cover the pan with a lid, turn off the heat and leave for 3-5 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking.
- While the eggs are cooking, gently rub some fresh garlic on toasted slices of bread.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Mullet Fillet Mala
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Easy Pen Cai
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Bone Broth With Leftover Turkey
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Salmon and Bok Choy
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Salted Egg Kale Chips