Impossible Meat Patty
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
washed, peeled and diced
Dried Mandarin Peel
How to cook
Prepare the mandarin peel
- Soak the mandarin peel with water until soft (about 3 minutes)
- Remove the rind with a small knife.
- Clean and cut into dice.
Marinate the Impossible meat
- Mix the mandarin peel, water chestnut, Impossible meat, soy sauce, corn starch, sugar, water, oil and white pepper.
- Steam the meat patty in a double boiler over high heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with sliced spring onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!