Honey Garlic Meatball
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|Honey Garlic Sauce|
Chinese Five Spice Powder
How to cook
Prepare the bread crumbs
- Pour the milk over the breadcrumbs to soak while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
Prepare the honey garlic sauce
- Mix the honey, garlic, tomato sauce, chilli paste, miso paste, eggs, water, sugar and cooking oil in a separate bowl then set aside.
Prepare the meatballs
- In a large bowl, mix the soaked bread crumbs, minced pork, egg, thyme, cumin, green onion, ginger, garlic, salt and black pepper together.
- Form the meatball mixture into 2 inch balls (keeping your hands wet with cold water prevents the mixture from sticking to your hands).
- Brown the meatballs on all sides in a non-stick frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Add in minced garlic to release the flavour and aroma.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce into the pan of meatballs and simmer till the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Add in the corn starch slurry to thicken up the sauce before serving it over rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!