Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pork Luncheon Meat
or seaweed powder
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Otah Fried Buns (乌达馒头)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Tofu Meat Balls
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Fish Maw Soup
Sustenir Pan Fried Halibut with Kale Sauce
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton