|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Add grapes and half a cup of water into saucepan and place it over medium low heat and cook for 2 mins.
- Gently crush the grapes with a muddler and let them cool for 10 mins.
- Pour the grapes and half a cup of water into a blender and make a puree before straining the juice in a separate bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix cornflour and caster sugar, then whisk in 1 cup of water till the batter is smooth.
- Add vanilla essence and cook the mixture over low flame while stirring it.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, pour in the grape juice and continue stirring till smooth.
- When the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spatula, remove it from the flame and pour it into dessert bowls or glasses. Let it cool for 15 mins.
- Place them in the refrigerator and set for another few hours or best overnight and grape pudding is ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!