French Almond Apple Tart
How to cook
Prepare butter & apples
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Core and slice the apples into half a centimeter.
Prepare almond mixture
- Whisk egg with sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add milk, fresh cream, butter, almond powder, almond essence and whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C as you roll out the puff pastry on a floured counter to fit a non-stick tart pan.
- Spread the almond mixture evenly on the puff pastry.
- Decorate the apple on top and bake for 1 hour or till slightly browned.
- Mix the apricot jam and water well. Glaze the finished tart with a baking brush.
- Let the tart cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Bon appetit!
You may also like
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Easy Homemade Granola
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Peach Sponge Cake
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Orange Passover Cake