Coffee Pork Ribs
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Bicarbonate of Soda
3-in-1 Instant Coffee Mix
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Marinate the pork ribs
- Cut the pork ribs into strips.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the pork ribs with salt, sugar, oyster sauce, sesame oil, bicarbonate of soda, rice flour, potato starch, water and egg.
- Marinate the ribs at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Prepare the coffee sauce
- Mix the instant coffee mix, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rice wine, dark soy sauce and water together then set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the pork ribs till golden brown, then drain and set aside.
- In another pan, simmer the coffee sauce until it thickens.
- Turn off the flame and add the fried pork ribs to the pan.
- Toss until the pork ribs are evenly coated.
- Garnish with parsley or coriander (optional) and serve with rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!