How to cook
Prepare chicken breast
- Boil or steam the chicken breast till cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Toast the bread and cut off the crusts (optional).
- Shred the cucumber and carrot with a vegetable peeler.
- Spread the hummus onto the three slices of bread.
- On one slice add the lettuce and sliced chicken breast.
- Add another slice of bread and then the tomato, cucumber and carrot.
- Finally, top it with the last slice of toasted bread.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Chinese Fish Congee
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Chicken Salad Spread
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Mixed Berry French Toast
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Overnight Oats Parfait
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms