Chocolate Chip Bread
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Dark Chocolate Chips
or pure vanilla extract
Dark Brown Sugar
Fine White Sugar
How to cook
- Mix sugar and eggs with a whisk in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the vanilla paste, buttermilk and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda) slowly, to prevent clumps.
- Grease a loaf tin with softened butter, or line it with waxed baking paper.
- Fill it with the chocolate chip bread mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 25 mins, testing halfway with a skewer to ensure that the center is cooked.
- Serve the chocolate chip bread warm with a scoop of ice-cream of your choice, and garnish with flakes of sea salt.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!