Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
|3 3⁄4 tsp|
How to cook
Blend raw cashew nut
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Heat a few tablespoons of water in a pan over medium heat and add the broccoli, cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat.
- Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt into the boiling water.
- Add the pasta into the pot and boil for about 8 to 10 minutes, cooking till soft. When done, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable broth and add the minced garlic.
- Boil the vegetable broth and garlic for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the cashew mixture, miso, tahini, and paprika powder. Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the pasta on plates, and top with steamed broccoli and sauce.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Easy Pen Cai
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Pineapple Fried Rice
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Spicy Soba Noodles