Brazilian Cheese Bread
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- Put olive oil, water, milk and salt into a large saucepan over high heat.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, remove it from heat immediately.
- Stir in tapioca flour and minced garlic until smooth. Set aside for up to 15 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned for 15–20 mins.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!