Brazilian Cheese Bread
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- Put olive oil, water, milk and salt into a large saucepan over high heat.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, remove it from heat immediately.
- Stir in tapioca flour and minced garlic until smooth. Set aside for up to 15 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Drop rounded, 1/4 cup-sized balls of the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned for 15–20 mins.
You may also like
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chocolate Chip Bread
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Cheese Baked Abalone
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Banana Bread Pudding
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Mixed Berry French Toast
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake