Banana Bread Pudding
cubes, or any bread
Whipped Cream Cheese
to dust (optional)
|For Pudding Mix|
at room temperature
|For Caramelised Banana|
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease each ramekin (or oven-safe cups) lightly with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk the Pudding Mix ingredients together thoroughly, ensuring all the sugar is dissolved.
- Divide bread cubes equally into the ramekins.
- Spoon over Pudding Mix coating all the bread cubes evenly so they can absorb the mix, leaving 0.5cm from the rim as they will rise a little.
- Let them sit for 3 mins to set.
- Bake the puddings for about 20–25 mins until there is no runny/sticky pudding mix left when you press on it or poke it with a knife.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 mins.
- Lightly coat both sides of the banana slices in sugar.
- Fry them in a non-stick pan over high heat for 2–3 mins or until brown and sticky.
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 min.
- Let them cool on a baking paper lined plate.
- Garnish the bread pudding with the caramelised bananas and caramel sauce.
- Additionally, you can dust icing sugar or opt for cream cheese over the caramel sauce. Enjoy!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Chocolate Chip Bread
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Berry Christmas Cookies
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Honey Walnut Cake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie