Original Irish Cream
A 20cm Sponge Cake
Popcorn and Salted Pretzels
How to cook
- Trim the top off the sponge and put it into a clean 20cm cake tin.
- Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth.
- Spread over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon.
- Whip the cream, dollop on top of the cake, and then spread it around.
- Drizzle over the caramel sauce, then decorate with pretzels and popcorn (remember, there’s no such thing as ‘too much’).
- Grab your spoons and everybody dig in!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake5.0 (4)
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Banana Bread Pudding
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
French Almond Apple Tart
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Honey Walnut Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup