Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Coat a pan with oil and warm over medium heat
- Season the filet to your preference, then sear with the skin-side down.
- Flip it when it becomes opaque, then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Place the salmon on a plate and top with the tomatoes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and allow to reduce over medium heat for about 15 seconds, then pour over the fish as well.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (2)
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Sweet Potato Abacus Seed Aglio Olio
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon5.0 (4)
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Cream of Tomato Soup
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce